Happy First Day of Fall! If you’ve recently browsed through the stores or scrolled through online boutiques, you’ve probably seen many of the following trends. This season’s styles are great because there is something for everyone!
Top 10 Fashion Trends for Fall/Winter 2017-2018
- All Over Denim – dress up or down, same tone or mixed! This slimming style creates a seamless, head-to-toe look
- Dark Floral Prints – navy & gray are neutral base colors for all women
- Sporty Chic – great for you “athleisure” girls
- Shearling – this subtle touch adds lovely texture to your look
- Silver & Gold Sparkle – make it a minimal touch on the nails or go for a blouse, the choice is yours
- Oversized comfort – don’t forget the skinny pants to stay balanced and not frumpy
- Checkered & Plaid – brings warmth to any style
- Western Inspired – fridge, boots, and turquoise, oh my!
- Men’s Wear Inspired – tailored and classic. Collars and pinstripes are a great addition
- RED – this stunning pop color can found in various shades to for all color codes
Unsure of how to implement these styles into your wardrobe, check out lovely examples on my Pinterest.
To create an up-to-date style, I suggest adding 2-3 trends that mix into your existing wardrobe. A denim, tailored, button-down is a great addition to fit many inspired looks this season. Florals are flirty and feminine. Plaids simply imply cool weather. However, it is important to always select prints that compliment your height and frame size, as well as color tones that accentuate your beauty. Always remember, a balanced look that let’s you shine more than the clothes is the best look!
Final tip, before you go out to browse these new looks, review your closet, decide what works with your lifestyle, and purchase with a purpose!
Let Your Light Shine,